Sunday, August 16, 2009

To day I made... A Blog!

Hello, and welcome to Intelligent Designs; my blog for anything about craft, creativity, and design.

First, an introduction. My name is Sonya (how do you do!) and I have been wanting to start a blog for a while. The ideas and creations of others have been so inspirational to me in the past, I thought I would pass along the help and information. I can't say just yet what this blog will evolve into, but here are some of the things you're likely to find here in the future:

  • Sewing projects: Finished pictures and how-to's
  • Knitting: My adventures with yarn and needles
  • Cooking: Sometimes making tasty things can be so simple...
  • General thoughts on the DIY movement
  • Craft projects and inspiration
Hopefully some of the projects and ideas I post here will be inspirational to others. Here are some of the blogs I use as inspiration:

There are many others - too many to mention here. I will certainly post links to them whenever I find something fun. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment